June 6, 2011

"Rebel Buddha" Drawing Results.

"Rebel Buddha" Drawing Results.: "
This is a second clip from the interview with Dzogchen Ponlop Rinpoche (see another clip here) about his book, 'Rebel Buddha.' Special thanks to Shambhala for the clip. Being a rebel isn't in contrast with Buddhism, so long as it doesn't bring suffering. The Buddha himself was something of a rebel. I enjoyed how the rinpoche explained too that we must channel that rebellious energy, so that it brings about helpful change rather than painful change.

Now, onto other business; the results are in from the drawing for the 'Rebel Buddha' and the hat has spoken. I was over-whelmed by the response to this great book, and so I emailed my contact with Shambhala about setting aside a second copy. I am happy to announce that they approved the second copy!! So, there will be two readers who will get a book. Now, onto the fun stuff. Drum roll, please!!

And the books go to.......

-Jason P. Reagan

-Daniel Bezerra

Jason and Daniel, send me an email with your name and address to: jaymur@gmail.com and I'll get you in contact with Shambhala.

~Peace to all beings~
"

No comments:

Post a Comment