April 13, 2011

my translation of a terma by Tulku Mingyur Dorje

my translation of a terma by Tulku Mingyur Dorje: "

Victorious Ones and your heirs of the all directions and times, heed me! %


I rejoice in the culmination of the two collections! %


All virtue I have accumulated in the three times %


I offer to the Three Jewels. %


May the teachings of the Victorious One increase! %


I dedicate this virtue to all sentient beings. %


May all beings attain buddhahood! %


Gathering all these roots of virtue into one, %


May my mindstream become ripened! %


May I purify the two veils of obscuration, and may I bring the two collections to culmination! %


May I have long life, be free from illness, and may my meditative experience and realization increase! %


Eventually, when my life becomes finished, at that point, %


May I be reborn in Sukhavati! %


Having been born there, in a blossoming lotus, %


With that body as a support, may I attain buddhahood! %


Having attained complete awakening, in all possible realms of experience %


May my emanations act as guides for all beings! %


SAMAYA! %


GYA! GYA! GYA! %


This is a hidden treasure discovered by Tulku Mingyur Dorje.


Translated by Erick Sherab Zangpo.


"

No comments:

Post a Comment